5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Pirates - You Should Really Know

Pirates - You Should Really Know


Last week when you were cruisin
Your best friend moved to me, one day
I didn't want to tell you
So I just kept it to myself

[Chorus]
You should really know
I ain't playin you
Babe you gotta know
Cause your love is all im living for
And if you look into my eyes and you will know
Oh baby you should really know

I'm mad you think I hurt you
Cause your love means everything to me
And I aint keepin secrets - no no
I'm just keepin to myself

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]
Do you think I want you to leave
When you mean so much to me
But if you don't want to stay
Then just let go of me
It would be better off that way
If you won't trust in me
An millions people say
You're the only one I see

[Naila Boss]
Boy you know that I got ya
Anything that you do boy you know I support ya - huh
How could you think I would do this to you
I thought wifey would mean more to you
I aint trying to say I weren't there that day
I'm just trying to say it didn't happen that way
Naila Boss the name is true, the game is true
You know I belong to you, come on
But if your trying give oramators
Then this right here is the point that I make yeh
Do you think I'd be your wife
Allezay, hot grade, i'm gonna be alright
Trust, cause the love we shared was so wrong
Shame, cause I felt it was so strong
It's okay, make your moves
Cause I know you'll be back in a year or two

[Repeat Chorus]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder