30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Frankee - Fuck You Right Back (FURB)

Frankee - Fuck You Right Back (FURB)

Albüm Adı : The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

You know there are two sides to every story

See I don't know why you cryin' like a bitch
talkin' shit like a snitch
why you wrote a song about me?
If you really didn't care
you wouldn't wanna share
tellin' everybody just how you feel

[Nakarat] x 2
Fuck what I did was your fault somehow
Fuck the presents, I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' it didn't mean jack
Well guess what yo, fuck you right back!

You thought you could really make me moan
I had better sex all alone
I had to do your friend
Now you want me to come back
You must be smokin' crack
I'm goin' else where and that's a fact

Fuck all those nights I moaned real loud
Fuck it, I faked it, aren't you proud?
Fuck all those nights you thought you broke my back
Well guess what yo, your sex what wack!
x 2

You questioned did I care
Maybe I would how if you wanna come to me
Now it's over
But I do admit I'm glad I didn't catch your crabs
I can't swear bad 'cause I got to go

[Nakarat]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder