29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Christina Milian - When You Look At Me

Chorus:
Tell me who do you think you see
You�re standing in your corner looking out on me
You think I�m so predictable
Tell me who do you think I am
Looks can be deceiving
Better guess again
Tell me what you see
When you look at me

You�re probably thinking that I want those things
Cash, cars � diamond rings
Thinkin� on my side the grass is green
But you don�t know where I have been
I could be a wolf in disguise
I could be an angel in your eyes
Never judge a book by it�s cover

Bridge:
I could be a crook or your lover
I could be the one or the other
If you�d look beneath you�d discover
You just don�t know me!

Chorus

You look at your neighbor thinking �what a guy�
Cuz he�s got a nine to five
And I bet that you don�t realize
He stalks you while you sleep at night
Yet you�re scared of the homeless guy
Think he�s gonna wanna start a fight
Never judge a book by its cover

Bridge

Chorus

Now tell me, who do you think I am? Huh?
You don�t even know me
Well did you think about this

Bridge

Chorus 2x

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder