5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Opeth - Nectar

Albüm Adı : Morningrise (1996)


I arose from the lullaby
Enduring yet another tale
You tempt me again
With your embrace, so tainted
Within the night you beckon
Cursing me with every glance

Bring me through
Carry my empty shadow
And guide me inside your warped labyrinth
To the well of sin
I swear I will always love you

Leave me speechless
Release my yearning
The soil I walk is clad with light
Drifting moons thrust me with their rays
And I fall inside

I lament this heritage
Cannot bid farewell
The pale face...you went as far as you could
And from that moment
I witnessed your beauty, fealt your death

Mine is yours, mine is yours

In the wake of dawn
The mist of morning linger before it leaves
Invisible eyes, red reflection
It is you
Smiling in the midst of the moor

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder