4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Obie Trice - Never Forget Ya

Obie Trice - Never Forget Ya

Albüm Adı : Cheers (2003)



[Verse 1 - Obie Trice]
Yes I understand I done came a long way
From huggin them corners to appearin on TV
From choppin up nicks, like this here feeds me
To makin 'em hits, like this shit's easy
But it's not, it's a whole lot of bullshit involved
And truthfully, I'd rather be bullshittin with ya'll
But I gotta chase the donuts, cocoa's growin
And it's like "oh shit, she was just born"
And now she knowin every song on the radio (radio)
If I hear another Bow Wow quotable ([laughing], oh no)
Grown as ever (yeah), school craft for ever (yeah)
Recognize real when I stare at ya
My niggaz I'm a hold ya down
Even when I'm not around, I'm just gone for now
I'll be back in a while (I'll be back in a while)
Back in a while, yes (said I'll be back in a while)
Back in a while, yes

[Chorus #1 - Obie Trice (Male Voice)]
My niggaz Koon, and G never forget ya (I will never forget ya)
John Doe, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Jo Jo, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
P-Funk, how could I ever forget ya (ever forget ya)
Terry T., I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
My man B, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Strafmoore, Obie will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Lauda, how could I ever forget ya (ever forget ya)

[Verse 2 - Obie Trice]
This is dedicated to my chick friends
Never stuck in my dick in friends
Just my down ass bitches, you know who you is
Like you know how to get a sucker motherfucker's riches
Ya'll ain't shit
And when I touch back home, nigga find me a bitch
With a fat ass, and no I ain't dyin a trick
That's asinine, I'm on the grind
And I'm tryin to get rich
All this a mine so ya'll got some, get your wigs did
My ridettes from east to west (yes)
North to south, stab a bitch for runnin her mouth (ha)
Five rugrats, big gun in the house
You run up in you get stretched up out
(without a doubt) without a doubt
(it's vicious), it's vicious
Oh oh, this go out to all my tataliciouses (woo yeah)
Yeah (yeah), that's what I'm talkin about, uh hum

[Chorus #2 - Obie Trice (Male voice)]
Big homie Creda baby, never forget ya (I will never forget ya)
Little Meeko, never forget ya (never forget ya)
My sister Zata, never forget ya (never forget ya)
Nikki, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Nigga Cat, how could I ever forget ya (ever forget ya)
Jim Brown, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Young Bratty, how could I ever forget ya (ever forget ya)
Keena Johnson, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)

[Verse 3 - Obie Trice]
And now that the album is sold (uh huh),the story unfolds
Cause I'm probably asleep on your living room flo' (sleep)
Whether gold or plat, O. Trice always knows to go back (yeah)
pass the Carnac (pass that shit), crash the Cadillac
Nigga ain't shit changed (uh), just a lot a change (uh huh)
a whole lot a brain (yep, brain), a whole lot a dates (dates)
a whole lot a thang (and a whole lot a thangs)
But hey I'm from the D, I got a whole lot a game (got a whole lot a game)
And I promise, I'm as thorough as you made me
Detroit living, I'm in thoroughly with Shady (ohh yeah)
I make moves 'til them fools come engrave me
They crazy, the pistol was cocked, he won't play me

YEAH!

[Chorus #3 - Obie Trice (Male voice)]
Rest in peace my nigga Lou Green, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Little Randy, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Keith, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Shawn Stringer, I will never forget ya (never forget ya)
Little Randy, how could I ever forget ya (ever forget ya)
My nigga Shan, never forget ya (never forget ya)
All my niggaz that's gone, never forget ya (never forget ya)
I love ya'll, it's on never forget ya (never forget ya)

[Obie Trice - talking (Male voice)]
Yeah! .. yeah
Shady baby! haha
Detroit motherfuckers
(313 baby)
That's right, we in here
Know what I mean (never forget ya)
I've been seein the struggle my nigga [harmonizing]
I'm rest to go, rest to go, haha [never forget ya - repeats]
I'm rest to go
The color ain't purple, the color is green
And lets get this money
Hop-o, haha, yeah
Momma, right here

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder