31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Iced Earth - The Phantom Opera Ghost

Y: i feel you, from beyond the walls you speak to me
M: christine my love paris now will worship you
You will star soon i'll kill to make it sure for you
Y: oh my love, won't you please show yourself to me
M: soon i'll take you in my kingdom you're the queen.
It's dark and peaceful but my face you'll never see, no

M: oh christine on this eve i will come for you
Y: erik my love, i've waited all my life for you
Please just take me i need to be with you
M: take my hand, through the catacombs my lair awaits
Y: caverns, mazes, the underworld and the blackest lake.
Enticing danger, your passion feeds me i'm your slave

Y: now i've bathed in fear. i will not leave here
M: breathe deep the darkness. breathe deep the madness
Y: i'm so cold inside. mental suicide
M: breathe deep the darkness. breathe deep the sadness

M: oh christine don't you know it's all for you
Carlotta's head and the other death's i planned.
All for you, to have your night in the spotlight.
From now on forevermore you will only sing for me

Y: so you are, you are the legend. the phantom opera ghost
M: i am what man has made me. with his hate and cruel ways
Y: why are you?
M: why am i?
Y&m: the phantom opera ghost
Y: i have to see
M: you'll never see
Y&m: what's behind the mask

Y: i'm so torn between love, death, life, and hate
M: don't you doubt me, what we have is just our fate.
I now own you from this day forth; you'll be my slave
Y: oh dear god for this life i've lost the will
M: no this can't be i'd rather you die than spoil my dream.
Myself i'll kill if i can't have you no one will

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder