31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Helena Paparizou - Mambo

Helena Paparizou - Mambo


love has got me caught up,
drives me to a door,
every little piece inside is knocking at your door.
tell me, tell me, tell me
can't you see the signs?
written by a maniac, his love has made me blind.
can't deny - the poison gets me high,
just a little taste
shook my life, it hit me like a drum

nakarat:

hey, hey, hey
i feel the mambo, aiya
a mambo, aiya
you make my heart move
hey, hey, hey
just like a mambo, aiya
i let it out
a mambo, a-heya

you were my obsession,
stuck into my heart.
never let you hit or run,
never set apart
do it, do it, do it
come and stay tonight
wake up a little fantasy,
take a little bite,
can't you see? your love addicted me.
just a little taste, shook my life, it hit me like a drum.

nakarat:

play the game, and get me hypnotized
wanna feel the vibe
so hey now mr. whiz
get the magic done,
let me sway up high,
baby, here i am

nakarat

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder