30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Fanny Pack - Everybody Wants My Fanny

Everyone is out to get my Fanny

Everybody wants to see my Fanny

Everybody likes to hold my Fanny

But she loves no one but my



Everybody wants to seize my Fanny

Everybody likes to squeeze my Fanny

They do everything to please my Fanny

Still she loves no one but me



Oh, don't touch my Fanny

Please don't ever try

My little Fanny

Is reserved for just one guy



That's why I never let another love light blind me

Everywhere I go you'll always find me

With my little Fanny right behind me

Cause she's so in love with me



Everyone who ever spied my Fanny

Tried to hang around beside my Fanny

Maybe I should go and hide my Fanny

Or she'll find somebody new



I've seen lots of fannies in my time

And frequently their cheeks were close to mine

But never have I held one so divine

Like the Fanny that belongs to me



We will be married

Some day next June

And when we go away

To spend our honeymoon



I know that everyone is goin'a miss my Fanny

No one ever could resist my Fanny

But they wouldn't dare to kiss my Fanny

Cause she's so in love with me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder