30 Ağustos 2007 Perşembe

Everlife - Getting Closer

"Getting Closer"

Yeah... wish I could make everybody happy
But so far it hasn't worked that way
Everybody has expectations oh yeah...
If your looking' for picture perfect
Everyone's gonna let you down
Everybody has expectations oh yeah...

[hook:]
I'll be the one, the first to admit
That my life's under construction yeah

[chorus:]
I know I'm God's invention
He knows I need attention
Getting closer
Closer everyday yeah
Even misconception
God knows my intention
Getting closer to him each day
God's not, God's not, God's not through with me yet

Everyday that I live I'm learning
How your mercy can set me free
From all my expectations oh yeah...

[hook]
[chorus]

Oh, uh
Even though I'm trying to become more a women yeah
Completely

[chorus]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder