29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Destiny’s Child - Now that she’s gone

Now That She's Gone


chorus:
now that shes gone you wanna come back
is that a fact?
youve got it like that
you made me wait to long
i'm gone (repeat)

take her to the movies
dinner all the time
shoppin spree's for her
on me you never spent a dime
but i was there for you
when you had nothing at all
then you got a lil job
and shes the one you call and

(CHORUS)

youve taken me for granted
but you only get one chance
then you left me hurting
and it wont happen again
so she finally left you,
it aint no surprise
that you miss your water
cause your well went dry

(CHORUS 2x)

bridge:
understand, i understand,
why you think i want you back
after what you did to me.
did you think you blinded me?
boy you know whatever you do
it will all come back to you
cause you tried to play me like a fool
understand i understand why you
think i want you back
after what you did to me
id you think you blinded me?
boy you know whatever you do
it will all come back to you

(-chorus- with adlibs)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder