29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Darren Hayes - Heart Attack

I've cracked My temper's spat Hot coal, fire and acid jack I've been used I feel abused Something you've done has lit my fuse And I take my theories back Maybe Karma ain't all that Coz you do whatever you please Everybody else is left to bleed

You're a heart attack Your heart is black It's whack Your mind is jacked How did anybody ever get like that? You're a heart attack You stabbed me in the back If you pull your punches jack I'm taking everything back You hit my harder than a heart attack

We used to stick together You and me stay that way forever But now to my surprise You've become what we despised What's that they're telling me? Sleeping with the enemy! Going down on dirty sheets Didn't nobody tell you how to be discreet?

You're a heart attack And your heart is black It's whack You're mind is stacked Tell me how did anybody ever get like that? You're a heart attack You stabbed me in the back If you pull your punches jack I'm taking everything back You hit me harder than a heart attack

You're dancing while I'm dying Laughing while I'm crying Denying the mess you made Your true colors are clashing This airplane is crashing It's smashing Were you even there? Coz I don't think you care About anyone but yourself now

Go run but you can't hide Actions they can't be denied Once thing keeps buggin' me Tell me how you sleep at night I need to set things right Shake things up Modify Change plans and break the rules Play the game like you do fool

You're a heart attack And your heart is black It's whack You're mind is stacked Tell me how did anybody ever get like that? You're a heart attack You stabbed me in the back If you pull your punches jack I'm taking everything back You hit me harder than a heart attack

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder