29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Dark Tranquillity - Hours Passed In Exile

Dark Tranquillity - Hours Passed In Exile

Albüm Adı : Damage Done

What if:

a) some things are destined to failure
b) some things are never meant to be
c) someone never sees
d) someone never opens
e) somehow we are different

Though I never claimed to be right
give to me the benefit of doubt

I brought you fires
that you put out
I brought you fires
for I cannot be without
I came with sadness
but this my shattered heart can´t bear

What of the times in exile
what of the hours passed
what if touches seem too trivial

You can never tell me I´m wrong
a song I´ve heard so long

So what if healing takes forever
so what if time is meant for others
so what is left is but a shatter
and what is broken can´t be whole

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder