29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Cold - Everyone Dies

Take me back form God, well I can't sleep
No one can hear the sound of your heartbreak
Every little thing was on the floor
Everyone was so in love with you

Everyone dies my friend, they come down from
Outer space to blow up all the human race
Everyone dies my friend, to take em back away
From God is all they ever wanted

I can taste the pain you're shovelin
Every word you said and every little monster
Moons over stardust made me sick
Every word you said it's all you ever want to give

I can't understand why you can't believe
That they're not there

I can taste the pain you shovel in
Pain comes down here
Everyone around you suffocates
I can't see God
Everybody told you not to fall
My hands were tied
Everybody told you not to wait
My brain was fried

I can feel God

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder