29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Cheetah Girls - Cinderella

(Galleria)
When I was just a little girl my mama used to
Tuck me into bed and she'd read me a story.

(Chanel)
It always was about a princess in distress
And how a guy would save her and end up with her glory.

(Dorinda)
I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be.

(Aqua)
Then one day I realized that fairy tale life wasn't for me.

(Chorus)
I don't wanna be like Cinderella
Sittin' in a dark cold dusy cellar
Waitin' for somebody to come and set me free
I dont wanna be like someone waiting for a
Handsome prince to come and save me
Oh no will survive unless somebodys on my side

Don't wanna be no no no one else
I'd rather rescue myself

(Dorinda)
Someday I'm gunna find someone that wants
Somebody's soul, heart, and mind

(All)
Whose not afraid to show that he loves me

(Galleria)
Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am
Dont need nobody taking care of me

(Dorinda)

I will be there for him just as strong as he will be there for me

(Chanel)
When I get myself ready it will have to be an equal pay

(chorus x1)

(All)
I can slay my own dragon I can dream my own dreams
My knight in shining over its me

(Chanel)
So I'm gunna set me free

(Chorus x2)

Dont wanna be no no no one else I'd rather rescue myself!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder